New ADU software version 101.0-exp

Dear Ecumaster Community,

We’re pleased to announce the release of ADU software version 101.0-exp! This update brings the following:

• New Feature: Embrace the possibilities of the new “5x3MT Ecumaster with 2 encoders” keyboard! Detailed documentation is available to help you unlock its full potential: How_to_Configure_5x3MT_Encoders.pdf (6.0 MB)

• Bug Fix: Resolved an issue with Min/Max channel values introduced in version 100.0-exp.

For more details, see the changelog.
You can download the software from https://www.ecumaster.com/testVersions.html

We value your feedback! Dive into the latest features and let us know what you think.

Best regards,
Ecumaster Team

1 Like

Sounds great. Would it be possible to increase the maximum number of functions from 100? Functiomes are needed for a lot of basic things to do, and people can run out bery fast. Specially if i want a basic menu with few settings.
What is the idea behind this limitation? Processing power? Cpu load is not really an issue currently, on my setup.
Thanks!

Available memory is a limitation in the ADU.
There can be up to 60 logical Functions and 40 integer Numbers.
There can be up to 100 operations that are shared by both Functions and Numbers.

Michal please can you add the functionality for the PMU and this keyboard too? We use mostly keyboards configured with PMU, because it is the first device powered on. We use keyboards to switch on ADU or EMU later, and the keyboard must already be configured.
Thank you

1 Like

Yes, it will be added to the PMU. The update will be available in a few weeks.

2 Likes

I think there could be an exp version, where this 60+40 limit is raised (with the usual warnings to the user), as some functions take up more memory/cpu time as others, so it would be up to the user to monitor the cpu/memory usage, when beyond the current 60+40 limit.

LSL1337,

All experimental, beta, and official releases are compatible with each other. We aim to maintain this compatibility and will not release any public versions that might cause confusion.

However, we want to help you. Please send an email with your ADU project attached to jm@ecumaster.com. We can discuss potential solutions. We might be able to offer guidance on optimizing memory usage in your project.