EMU classic/black Idle wanted Feature

It is known that Classic and Black has a particular characteristic when rpm fall towards idle there is a DIP in rpm to 600 then goes back to normal. ( I wont argue about the particular tuning setup since its really universal with many cars with or without idle valve).
What i would like to have an additional feature on
IDLE - PARAMETERS / Activation Target DC% increse Duration. I would like to have an Idle Increase Decay Rate %
Thanks

Agreed, that would solve a lot of issues and would essentially mimic a typical throttle dashpot.

there is Virtual target and you have to set ref table correctly with dc corresponding to correct rpm target. this is only in black

It still doesnt clamp smoothly down its a jump. The increase rpm target is also available in the classic in a different way. I would like to have a Decay rate anyway in all options…

Is there another fix for this? I set the Activation Target about 50 rpm above the actual target and it works reasonably well to drop down to the actual target, but not perfect.

I notice there is a Virtual Target, Virtual Target Max, and Virtual Target Ramp down rate. Does this function the same as the Activation Target and then ramp down (dashpot)?

FWIW, I tried the Virtual Target feature last night and it worked great - exactly as I was hoping. All good with idle now.