Welcome to Ecumaster Family!

We are so glad you joined us.

Ecumasters

A place to rev up the knowledge of Ecumaster’s Motorsport Electronics.

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #site-feedback or contact the admins.

Hi to all does anyone has a base map for the vr38dett

Or the basic settings so I can get it started , I am gonna be using Ecumaster black with single dbw bosh 82mm

Could it be similar to the 350z vq35de ??

Many thanks in advance

Using this as a test post. I’ve worked on several aftermarket ECM systems, but never installed one from scratch. I’m installing a Classic emu ecu into an MGA that has a GM 2.2 ecotec. I’ve just started to wire it and work through testing the systems. I’m using a homemade 36-1 trigger wheel and was having trouble getting it to sync. Finally realized the battery was weak (didn’t notice because plugs are not installed). Long story short, I learned a lot about the software as I researched the problem before I checked the battery voltage. To paraphrase sling blade “It ain’t got no volts”.