EMU Classic V3 crashed

Hello,

i updated my running old Classic from 0.67 to 0.68 V3 with unplugged Coils, after reconnecting the car synchronized, but it doesn´t start anymore. I turned off Ignition to restart again, my PC lost connection to the software and the software became very laggy. The connection USB sound is audible, but still no connection. I also bridged TX and RX with turning on ignition, nothing. What can i do now?

Did you restart your PC ?

Yes, i also installed the driver and the Software new, nothing changed.

Do like that. Short rx / tx in circular connector, then power up ECU (with tx /rx shorted). Then start emu v3 client. There should be message that ecu is in bootloader mode and software ask you for the upgrade.

i already tried. it didnt work, the software became very laggy, the connection field is flashing in different distances and i cant really go through the menu because it is so laggy. i also tried it over 10 minutes out of the car only with 12+ and - with rx/tx nothing happend.

Are you sure you short proper pins (tx and rx). It forces ECU to go to bootloader.

Aslo could you please send me your base map that you had for 0.67 version (info@ecumaster.com) ?

I will try to reproduce it on the table

Yes i shorted TX and RX twice. I send the map to you.

I got it. I will let you now if I can reproduce it. Otherwise if I cant reproduce it and find soulution, you need to send the ECU back to us to check what is the problem.

Hi,

Do you have some new Information for me?

Yes, I made several upgrades from 3.067 to 3.068 and all works like expected.

Something unusual had to happen.

Can i send you the emu?

I sent you an email with the details.