The manufacturer requires a pwm 0-12v positive signal and minimum of 110hz best aproach will be to wire pwm output to H-bridge ?
Thanks
The manufacturer requires a pwm 0-12v positive signal and minimum of 110hz best aproach will be to wire pwm output to H-bridge ?
Thanks
A solid state relay should work. +12v and ecu pwm output to relay, then run power to the fan through that.
If you have a free H-Bridge channel, that should work.
I just browsed the instructions and it looks like it’s an active high signal.
I suspect that this green control line draws practically no current.
If you can’t afford to give up an H-Bridge channel, you can probably get away with using a strong +12 pullup (470 or so) to the ign on source for the ECU and use a free low-side capable of 110Hz.
I do have two H-Bridge available , i was reading also AUX is pulled to 12v
Thanks
I think only one of the aux outputs is pulled to 12v, the one specified for the tach output. Pull-up resistor can be added to any though.