Help Needed with ABS VR Sensor Issue

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue with the ABS VR sensor on the rear wheel of my 1996 Honda Civic. I’ve connected everything and set it up in the EMU Black. When I spin the wheel, the log shows the speed accurately. However, when the wheel stops spinning, the log continues to show some random speed, and I can’t seem to get rid of it.
I’ve attached a picture of the log to illustrate the problem:

1. Under number one, the wheel is spinning, and the log shows the speed correctly.
  2. Under number two, the wheel has stopped, but the log still shows some speed.
  3. Under number three, I change the divider, and the speed automatically changes to 0. The process repeats when I spin the wheel again.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or have any suggestions on how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Hi, yes i have the same problem with my emu black and the undriven speed on CAM#2 Input. This problem seems to occur on the Firmware Version 2.138. Within the Changelog there is something about the velocity mentioned that is does not go back to zero.

I dont know in which version this is corrected. But it should be ok in the V2.169. But not tested.

But when you switch to the new Firmware version there are some points to be considered (Iginition and so on → Marked red within the changelog)

BG Lukas

I will try to update the firmware, thanks for the advice