EMU BLACK - Speed / RPM Signal hangs

Hello dear EMU community, I have made good progress on my current project (944T). The engine starts and idles without any problems. However, after a while the detected speed freezes so that acceleration is not possible. The pointer therefore remains in the FUEL/VE table cell with the frozen speed.
I tried all trigger options (Bosch VR sensor with 60-2 trigger) in the settings. Is there any experience with this ? I suspect a problem with the sensor.
The scope and log view doesn’t look so bad. A hardcopy of the log is attached. You can see that the speed remains stuck at 1436 revolutions for over a minute despite part opening the throttle. Analog 1 is air mass
I am happy about every suggestion :grinning:

In addition, here is a hard copy of the scope view. However, the scope recording does not run for the entire period like the log. But doesn’t it look bad ?

After I searched for something in the log file, error messages appeared. Error: “Unexpected missing tooth”
It will probably actually be a problem with the primary trigger ?

Have you used shielded cable for the VR sensor and only connected the shield to the engine block?

I use the VR sensor with twisted cables. This is supposed to be just as good as shielded cables, i was told ? The shielding-wire is only connected to the emu side.
With the help of EMU support, some optimizations could be made to the trigger settings. But the problem is not yet fixed.