Shiftcut over 2 switches

Hi all,

i have paddles which switches over ground signal, can i split the wire for shiftingsystem to my pro and use this for the cut? i have also a gearpoti in the car.

Yes, you can.

Is it a sequential gearbox?
Why not control it directly from PRO?

Hi Marek,

This is the next step, if all other stuff is working proberly. The thing ehy i ask is, i find only setup for loadcell and i dont have the space for a loadcell.

Thx

Wire two switches as voltage divider and you have output hi and low depending direction. Exactly like load cell

Use the switch inputs for paddles.

obraz

Hi Marek,

i startet with this
paddles

than i am lost with the pre-shift, shift and postshift

The shift procedure starts when you use the paddle and activation conditions are met. The strategy will go through all the stages to perform the shift.

The progress of the strategy can be checked by looking at the “Gear shift State” channel. It will show any errors and the progress of the shift procedure.

The pre-shift stage is used to remove the current gear. You need to reduce (cut) or increase (blip) the engine’s torque so there is no load on the gears.

The shift stage is used to insert the new gear. You have to reduce (cut) or increase (blip) the engine’s torque to match the engine speed for the new gear.

The post-shift stage is used to make sure the new gear is in with constant delay before the torque recovery.

Torque reduction is the general value from 0 to 100%. Depending on the reduction percent value, you must configure what reduction method should be applied. The most basic setup uses a 0-100% cylinder cut for 0-100% torque reduction.